The EMP Group aims to bring value to all stakeholders:

1 Deep payments expertise

  • We have strong domain knowledge and networks across the payments industry
  • Our local and global expert advisors drive value
  • We are well respected by all global card associations, banks and regulators

2 Benefiting from strong synergies   

  • EMP stands to benefit from the strong expertise and resources of its parent company Network International, the largest acquirer in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and a leading payment solutions provider in the Middle East and Africa. Emirates NBD, the largest bank in the UAE by total income, net profit and branch network, owns a 51% stake in Network International, while global investment firms Warburg Pincus and General Atlantic hold the remaining 49%.  

 3 Platform leverage

  • We have created a critical mass of payments businesses which are able to leverage each other’s scale and expertise
  • This enables each business to provide better service to clients at lower cost

4 Innovative partner to drive payments markets

  • The EMP Group is committed to expanding and developing the payments market in Africa and the Middle East to the benefit of all stakeholders
  • EMP is committed to deploying world-class payments solutions technologies to facilitate the rapid expansion of electronic payments in Africa and the Middle East, whether it be card, mobile or internet-based