Years of related Experience required: Fresh Graduate
- Configure new ATMs.
- Perform the User Acceptance test UAT with new client.
- Prepare for Visa certification by performing internal pre-online and ADVT based on Visa requirments and using the Visa simulator.
- Perform Visa certification with Visa and bank.
- Develop new reports based Requested by bank or according to business need.
- Responsible for follow up with the Bank after the go live.
- Prepare daily report to follow up ATM Network Problem.
- Prepare weekily reports to follow up ATMS Status and ATMs performance.
- Review the ATM configuration and confirm its accuracy.
- Updates The Statistic report due to customers' requests.
- Develop graphical ATM screens on behalf of banks.
- Handle clients issues through JIRA according to the agreed SLA.
Work Location "Cairo - Egypt".
Customer Service Agents (5 English Speakers)
- Receive calls from banks or cardholders.
- Provide assistance to cardholders and take actions within the policy set by the bank for EMP's Customer Service.
- Handle incoming mails from client banks Process the client's complaints and resolve them either individually or through other department while insuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitor all ATMs and POSs for acquirer projects, and track any error related to ATMs & POSs transactions.
- Monitor and report any abnormal events, which may indicate for more complicated system errors or abnormal authorizations on the transaction flow process.
- Specific Educational Filed/Major preferred:Bachelor's Degree.
- Computer Skills: Good Knowledge of MS office & Windows.
- Language Skills: Excellent Command of French & English Language.
- Work Location "Cairo - Egypt".