Use of Content
You may not:
Copy, disclose, modify, reformat, display, distribute, license, transmit, sell, perform, publish, transfer or otherwise make available any of the Services or any information learned by you whilst using the Services or accessing the Website
- Reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software used in the Website and/or the Services (except to the extent expressly permitted by the applicable law)
- Copy or use any material from the Website and/or the Services for any commercial purpose
- Remove, obscure or change any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed from the Website or obtained a result of the Services.
Any use of caching, http accelerators such as Harvest, Squid, Netscape proxy or Microsoft Catapult, or similar technology is permitted; however, you have the responsibility of ensuring you are viewing the most recent version of the webpage’s content.
You may establish a link or "deep link" to the Website from your website, provided that you have obtained EMP's prior written consent and that in EMP's sole discretion, the context is relevant and the link or its description is not detrimental to EMP.
- Receive, access or transmit any content which is obscene, pornographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
- Circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account (referred to as "cracking " or "hacking") nor interfere with service to any user, host or network (referred to as "denial of service attacks") nor copy any pages or register identical keywords with search engines to mislead other users into thinking that they are reading EMP's legitimate web pages (referred to as "page-jacking") or use the Website or the Services for any other unlawful or objectionable conduct. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability and EMP will at its absolute discretion fully co-operate with investigations of suspected criminal violations, violation of systems or network security under the leadership of law enforcement or relevant authorities;
- Knowingly or recklessly transmit any electronic content (including viruses) through the Site and/or the Services which shall cause or is likely to cause detriment or harm, in any degree, to computer systems owned by EMP or other Internet users;
- Hack into, make excessive traffic demands, deliver or forward chain letters, "junk mail" or "spam" of any kind, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behavior intended to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Website and/or the Services or any other web site, or which is otherwise likely to damage or destroy EMP's reputation or the reputation of any third party.
All Trade Marks used on the Website and/or the Services are the trademarks of EMP its shareholders and business partners. You shall only make fair use of the Trade Marks and will not use the Trade Marks, whether design or word marks: (1) as or as part of your own trade marks; (2) in a manner which is likely to cause confusion; (3) to identify products to which they do not relate; (4) to imply endorsement or otherwise of products or services to which they do not relate; or (5) in any manner which does or may cause damage to the reputation of EMP or the Trade Marks.
You acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Website or any part thereof, whether presented to you by EMP, advertisers or any third party are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. All rights are expressly reserved.
Liability for Content
It is your sole responsibility to be satisfied prior to using the Website and the Services in any way that they are suitable for your purposes and up-to-date. The Services are periodically updated and you should check the Website and the Services regularly to ensure that you have the latest information. You should also refresh your browser each time you visit the Website and the Services to ensure that you download the most up-to-date version of the Website and the Services.
The Website and the Services are provided on an "as is" basis. Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on these pages, neither EMP, nor any of its employees, nor any of their suppliers, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the Content or any part thereof contained on the Site or the Services.
You acknowledge that EMP is unable to exercise control over the security or subject matter of Content passing over the Site or via the Services and EMP hereby excludes all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing Content of whatever nature.
Any information contained in this Website on the price at which ordinary shares in EMP have been bought or sold in the past, or the yield on such shares, should not be relied upon as a guide to future performance.
Exclusion of Liability
EMP shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure the maintenance and availability of the Website and the Services but availability may be affected by your equipment, communication networks, too many people trying to use communication networks or the Internet at the same time or other causes of interference and may fail or require maintenance without notice.
EMP shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the performance of or use of Services available on the Website and in particular, but without limitation to the foregoing, EMP specifically excludes all liability whatsoever in respect of any loss arising as a result of:
- Use which you make of the Website and the Services or reliance on Content or Services or any loss of any Services or your Content resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or services interruptions; and
- Defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of your Content or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website and the Services at any time.
EMP makes every effort to ensure the security of your communications. You are however advised that for reasons beyond our control, there is a risk that your communications may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by those other than the intended recipient. For example, your communications may pass over third-party networks over which we have no control. The Internet is not a secure environment. Unwanted programs or material may be downloaded without your knowledge.
Indemnity by You
EMP reserves the right to modify the Website and/or the Services or suspend or terminate the Website and/or the Services or access to part or all of them at any time.
EMP may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the Services and the Website immediately and without prior notice at any time for repair or maintenance work or in order to upgrade or update the Website and the Services or for any other reason whatsoever.
Neither an audit nor a review provides assurance on the maintenance and integrity of the website, including controls used to achieve this, and in particular whether any changes may have occurred to the financial information since first published. These matters are the responsibility of the directors but no control procedures can provide absolute assurance in this area.
"Content" means all data, information, material and content, including but not limited to text, pictures, photographs, software, video, music, sound and graphics;
"Services" means any functionalities available on the Website or otherwise provided to you as a result of your use of the Site, as referred to under Use of Content above.
"Functionality" means the services offered on or via the Website;
"Trade Marks" means the word or mark "EMP", however represented, including stylized representations all associated logos and symbols and combinations of the foregoing with another word or mark;
"EMP" means Emerging Markets Payments located at 3rd Floor, Saridar Building 92 El-Tahrir Street, Dokki, Cairo and may also be referred to as "we" or "us" in these Terms and Conditions;